Thursday, November 15, 2007

Look what I learned how to do!!

Thursday afternoon, I attended a session at GAETC hosted by Leslie Fisher, a Photoshop Guru. Unfortunately she wound up with the 4:15 -5:15 time slot, but had a respectable number of people who stayed for her presentation. I've been using Photoshop for years, but I am nowhere near being an expert. Most of the time I'm fumbling through things until the picture or graphic turns out the way I want, so I thought that if she's got some techniques I could learn, that I would stay.

I'm so glad I did!

Take a look at these two pictures. The one on the left was the original while the one beneath it was created using Adjustment Layers. I won't go into how I did it here, but I'll try and get it on my wiki soon. Just know that I thought this was so cool I got right to work playing with my newly acquired skill once I got back to my hotel. I can't wait to pass this on to our webmasters! Can you tell I'm excited?

0 comments: