Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Neglecting the 'Write' part of the Read/Write web?

The more I use Twitter, the more I enjoy what I find, although some of what I stumble across is just mindless fun, or so I thought. I hopped onto Darren Draper's blog Drape's Takes where he used a graphic similar to the one below to vow how he'll be more vigilant about commenting more on others' blog posts and posting less frequently himself.

After thinking about it, I need to take his advice and make that same pledge myself. I don't post daily. In fact, no where near that. However, I find that as I'm reading blogs, I get lost in them to the point that I lose complete track of time and don't comment. It's not that I don't want to, but I've been more of a lurker than a commenter, and I need to improve in that regard.



Image source: The Bart Simpson Chalkboard generator

0 comments: